My Inspiration: 5 Fabulous Bloggers
May 31st, 2011
Thanks to Trop50 for sponsoring my writing about fabulous bloggers. This year Trop50 is granting 50 Fabulous Wishes. Click here to enter for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous!
I’ll admit, my feed reader is filled with more things than I can get through before the day is over. I know. I try though, I really do! Despite my Google Reader overflow, there are a few blogs I manage to keep up with daily. Like, I visit them so often that Chrome knows where I’m going within a single keystroke.
I’m not a stalker, I promise.
To name just five fabulous bloggers is difficult for me, since they’re just everywhere, but I recommend these to anyone looking for some feed goodness.
- Fi from Previously Owned is my bloggy girlcrush. She is talented (see her blog makeovers and shop!) and awesome to chat with. She blogs daily about art, inspiration, fashion, and whatever tickles her fancy.
- Sydney from The Daybook is just… fabulous. She has amazing fashion sense, but most of all, I love reading her blog because of her writing style. It’s just so down-to-earth! I enjoy every moment she shares — from her outfits to her everyday happenings.
- Franca from Oranges and Apples is a joy to read. Her outfit posts are fun and sunny, and I love her thoughtful posts on feminism. Feminism + fashion? Yes!
- Anika of By Anika is simply inspiring. She’s real with her readers, and I respect that. I feel like she posts on issues many other fashion bloggers stray away from and I love her for that. Oh, and she even makes her own clothes.
- I adore the idea behind Decoding Dress. Allyson not only photographs her beautiful outfits, she goes a step further to touch on why she wears what she wears. It really gets my noodle goin’!
Don’t forget to enter the 50 Fabulous Wishes contest for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous. I was selected for this Tropicana Trop50 sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do. I received compensation to use and facilitate my post.